What’s in a face, and does your handwriting tell more than just the words written?
The answer is an unequivocal yes! Our faces and our handwriting reveal far more about us than we might at first realize. Extensive research and study over centuries has brought validity to a science dating back to the Ancient Greek Philosophers.
How many times have you wondered what your true inner character strengths are, or whether a particular partner is right for you, or what kind of job would best suit you, or which candidate to choose for a particular job. Face profiling and handwriting analysis are wonderfully accurate ways to analyze and gain a deeper understanding of personality.
Johannesburg Hypnosis offers these two excellent options:
- Face Profiling (from a photograph)
- Handwriting Analysis (from a sample of handwriting).
The science of Face Profiling, or ‘Physiognomy’ dates very far back to Ancient Greek philosophers. It fell into disrepute in medieval era, when it was practiced by vagabonds and mountebank as a kind of “fortune telling”. Since then it has gained a lot of ground and credibility, and is widely studied in the best colleges and universities worldwide.
Interestingly, these days Physiognomy or ‘face profiling’ is used extensively in the arena of film, when deciding who would best portray a certain character. One can easily see this when watching a movie and identifying how much the actor / actress really “looks like” the character. For example, prominent cheek bones denote a love of adventure. This can be seen in director choices of Brad Pitt / Mel Gibson / Johnny Depp / Antonio Banderas for adventure movies. Often the prominent cheekbones are highlighted further by stage makeup (such as Johnny Depp as the lovable rogue in Pirates of the Caribbean).
On a personal level it is excellent for understanding yourself or your partner better, or for making a choice of a good partner, conflict resolution within your relationship, and even with career choices. It is also gaining ground within the business world, for example helping with choice of the best candidate for the job, and conflict resolution within the workplace.
Similar to Face Profiling, Handwriting Analysis or ‘Graphology’ is a centuries-old tradition. According to Wikipedia, the history of Graphology dates back to 1575, when Juan de San Juan apparently wrote the first book on the subject. Handwriting Analysis is exceptionally effective for assessing personality traits, strengths and weaknesses. All of us write differently, because all of us are different. There is much information to be gathered from the direction of the writing, whether it is dark or light, spacing between the letters, as well as many distinctive ways of writing the letters. Quite often one will see someone dotting their “i” with a circle, or writing their “g” in a special way. This all has meaning and is a wonderful way to assess someone’s personality, as well as gaining a deeper understanding of self.
USES FOR CHARACTER PROFILING
These days Face Profiling and Handwriting Analysis is successfully being widely used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Best candidate for a particular job (for example – there are several. areas of the face which denote excellent managerial traits, or sales ability etc etc)
- Self-discovery – to know your strengths
- Career choice – face profiling is excellent in making correct career choices
- Compatibility of partners / work teams
- Conflict resolution – certain personalities may clash – learn how to communicate in such a way as to be able to ‘get through’ to the other person and be able to work / live in harmony
- Increase Sales Performance
In fact, the wonderful language of Face Profiling and Handwriting Analysis can be used to enhance almost any area of life.
Please note the following requirements:
- Face Profiling – a clear head photo with full face forward
- Handwriting Analysis – a clear sample of handwriting – at least half of an A4 page
- Face Profiling individual R450
- Handwriting Analysis individual R450
- Face Profile plus Handwriting Analysis R800 (individual)
- Face Profile Couples R800
- Conflict Resolution R800 (2 people)