There Is Hope For Cancer Sufferers – Hypnosis Helps In Many Ways
Sharon has been working with Cancer Patients for five years & has in depth knowledge of how hypnosis for cancer can benefit the health and well-being of people who suffer from cancer
- Hypnotic Pain Control (this means fewer meds to be taken)
- Minimize Side Effects from Chemo
- Minimize Side Effects from Radiation
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Feel More Relaxed And Positive
- Develop a Great Attitude for Healing
- Fewer Complications in Operations
- Accelerated Wound Healing
- Resolve Issues in Your Life for Inner Healing
How Long Are The Appointments?
The first session is 2 hours, and follow up sessions are 1 hour each.
How Many Appointments Do You Need?
Hypnosis works very quickly – You can expect to start feeling benefit immediately after the first appointment, and lasting change within 3 – 12 weeks.
Do We Offer Home Visits?
Yes Sharon does offer home visits for those who are not well enough to travel (please note that there is an added charge for travel costs)
Rosebank – Near Rosebank Gautrain
Bryanston – The Campus, Sloane Street
Bedfordview – Just off N3
079 099 3252
Or Mail Sharon Directly Here: